Saturday, April 5, 2014

First Podcast!! Woot.

Click to listen to our FIRST podcast!!!!!


Hey guys so in the podcast I know there is a lot of back story about me and such but I figured this is an introduction to me and where I am coming from. So now you know or at least know a little bit more. 

In the podcast the meditation I share at the end is the Wahe Guru Wahe Jio mantra:

   Wahe Guru       Great Beyond Description is the experience of God’s Wisdom... 
     Wahe Guru       Great Beyond Description is the experience of God’s Wisdom... 
     Wahe Guru       Great Beyond Description is the experience of God’s Wisdom… 
     Wahe Jio         Great Beyond Description is the experience of God Blessing the Soul.

So there are a lot of great websites if you are curious about this mantra and or Kundalini.
The site I took this from is: http://www.sahej.com/Sadhana_Mantras.html
Also the go to site I use for anything kundalini is www.3ho.org


At first everything can be a bit over whelming on the site, but if are looking for a full listing of information, this place is where to go. 

The song playing during this weeks meditation is:

from the 

Kundalini Remix: Yoga Mantras Revisited Album


You can purchase the album here.  
And make sure if you enjoyed the music please go support the artist. :)
That's all for now loves. 

<3 Jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment