Thursday, May 15, 2014

Manifesting your Hearts Desire!

Okay well this has been a crazy interesting week of manifesting your dreams and goals. I will be the first to tell you that even though on the outside I seem confendent and so sure of my dreams, I often project doubt, fear being unworthy. There could be many reasons for this. I'm sure I could sit down on the couch with a therapist and talk about my past and how I never felt good enough for this reason of that reason. Be honest though, it is great to learn about yourself, but I already know about myself. I know why I do what I do. Do you? You probably do. Sit for a minute and be honest with yourself. Some of your baggage comes from around you, from lessons you didn't learn and some comes from yourself.
So what do you do?

I always imaging I'm pooh saying..."think, think think" but even though I come up with "great" ideas, I still never seemed to get anywhere. 
It isn't always concerning, I just accepted that this was the way of the world. That I needed to work harder, make more connections, be something different. That is how everyone else made their dreams a reality right? They worked and struggled till things happened and then they worked some more. Some times though it was and still is. After more then 10 years of working, working, working and just never seeming to find my place or do what I wanted to do I got tired. I made myself sick and angry. I did not want to do the one thing that always makes me happy: Sing!
Now as you know I got into Paleo eating because of my health/ body and Kundalini Yoga because of my mind/ soul.

And I have become passionate about them both because they are what has given me the tool to begin to manifest my hearts desire in my life. 

So Step 1:
Nourish your body!!! 
Your body is a temple so treat it that way. If you don't care about your body what does that say to the universe? Hmmmmmmm? I deserve greatness, but not all of me. Not my right foot just my left. Not my body just my mind. 
So look at what you are putting into yourself. My easiest trick for deciding what to eat is simply this: If I can't say it, I DO NOT eat it. There see simple :)
I am working on having a weekly meal plan to recharge myself with some of my favorite foods from around the Paleo world so make sure to join me for my 

40 day: Refresh my soul, Refresh my mind challenge. 
Sign up to receive meal plans and mantras for the next 40 days.


Powered byEMF Contact Form

So Step 2:
Nourish your Soul!!!

So as our physical body is a temple then so is our soul a part of that. 
In our culture there is so much negative around us and towards us that it can seem like we are walking around in a dark cloud. 
One of the first steps to break from this cloud is to ignite your soul and let that light shine out into the darkness. 
In a previous post I go through the meditation "I am Beautiful, I am Bountiful, I am Bliss. I am I am I am." 
If you are new to this manta the second half on my podcast we guide ourselves and remind ourselves that we are Beautiful, Bountiful and Blissful. 
You have to love yourself first to be able to light the fire within your soul, because think about it. If you do not love yourself then what does that say to the universe? It is the same as with your body.

So Step 3:
Let go of your fears and Believe It can all happen!

This is where I am. So of you maybe with me on Step 3, some still at step 1, or maybe your are at step 2. Where ever you are it is beautiful and enjoy the journey. It can be hard, I know trust me, but the journey is so beautiful that you will be proud you stuck it out. 

In my last post about working through fear, fear of the unknown, fear of yourself. I shared with you the a meditation to work through fear and build courage. These are meditations I try to do almost everyday!

Remember:

40 Days: Practice every day for 40 days straight. This will break any negative habits that block you from the expansion possible through the kriya or mantra.
90 Days: Practice every day for 90 days straight. This will establish a new habit in your conscious and subconscious minds based on the effect of the kriya or mantra. It will change you in a very deep way.
120 Days: Practice every day for 120 days straight. This will confirm the new habit of consciousness created by the kriya or mantra. The positive benefits of the kriya get integrated permanently into your psyche.
1000 Days: Practice every day for 1000 days straight. This will allow you to master the new habit of consciousness that the kriya or mantra has promised. No matter what the challenge, you can call on this new habit to serve you.

There is a great article that talks about a 40 day challenges and just practice in general titled "How much is enough?"
So once you do not let your mind and the fear you hold there control you, it is time to believe your hearts desire can happen. 
A wonderful friend and Mentor Siri Bani Kaur of Kundalini Yoga Boston shared with me to manifest your desires. 
What you'll need:
timer, piece of paper, something to write with 
  • Sit down and set a time for an hour. 
  • Then write down 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year.
  • Now three things that you want to happen by these time frames
    • Example) 1 month- I will find a new job or I will build a solid yoga practice
    • Example) 1 year- I will marry the man I love or I will show my work at a gallery
  • They are what ever comes to mind but isn't what you "wish" would happen but what you truly desire to happen. Give it time you have an hour to work
  • Once you are done after the hour put the list away. The universe has gotten the memo.
Try these steps and just see what will happen in your life!

Also don't forget if you want to join me for the 40 day reset to submit your email in the form above so you can be added to the list!!

Share your light, share your Love,

Param Sevak Kaur/ Jenna 



About Jenna/ Param Sevak Kaur
Bio
A celiac/ casein free girl for almost 10 years now Jenna has devoted herself to finding healthy and good tasting ways to nourish her body. A dancer for over 10 years, an off and on yogi for more than that and now a baby Kundalini, Jenna shares her journey so that others may also find the beauty in the world around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment